November 29, 2009

Gina "Betty Crocker" Cummings

Hello One and all...

It's been some time since my last "blog" but I have some news for you!

I am waitlisted at USF for their Master's Program as to get my MSN (Master in Science and Nursing) along with my CNL (Certified Nurse Leader) and my RN (Registered Nurse)!

This wasn't the BEST of news, as the BEST of news would have been that I was accepted, but I should know within the coming weeks if I will be starting January 25th or in May!

Additionally, the second announcement is that I have been baking up a storm! Over the past two weeks I have baked pretty much every week night something new. Brett's coworkers think he is married to Ms. Betty Crocker (that would be weird) but nope... it's just plain ol' me ;) For Thanksgiving I made a strawberry cheesecake and also I baked pecan bars. Both at the same time, it was as if had four arms to go along with my four eyes (take that boys who teased me in fourth grade for having four eyes - now I can bake!)

I must go attend to my own rendition of Banana Walnut Chocolated Chip muffins with coconut (I created the recipe myself) !

No comments:

Post a Comment