November 3, 2009

Do one thing a day that scares you....

I guess in honor of Halloween (although I seem to be three days late, which probably comes as no surprise to most of you) today will be the day that I will do the thing that scares me the most. Cue drum roll...

I am going to... wait wait, let me see if you are scared of the same thing I am scared of. Are you ever afraid to just DO what you are thinking about doing. Well, I know I am, and today, since my calandar is WIDE open except for volunteering for a few short hours, I am going to do whatever it is that my mind tells me to do. If I feel like sending a letter, Ill send a letter. If I feel like updating my calandar that hangs on the wall empty, Ill update my calandar. If I feel like printing some notes out for school, Ill do that. This list really goes on. Sometimes I ignore this list and end up getting lost in my mind or watching TV and what a waste of time, especially on such a beautiful day like this.

So what I am going to do today involves the sort of yes man mentality. Right now I have my classical Jazz on my computer, and I feel like I am in a swanky bar/classy coffee house (are there unclassy ones?) Whatever I think of to do, I am going to do it in that very moment and see what happens... and note how it makes me feel. Hopefully the doctors diagnosis is wrong (she thinks I might have a mild case of ADD) otherwise I will be like one of those "WHO" characters in Dr. Suess book The Cat In The Hat running all over the place breaking things and creating a muk of a mess... I'll let you know how it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment