November 8, 2009

Lion's and Tiger's and Elephants... oh my!

Brett and I are headed to China and Thailand for Christmas/New Years! We debated for months whether or not to go on vacation during this time of year but... we decide to go for it. We just booked all our flights within Thailand and a jungle safari trek on elephants in a national forest which I am uber excited about! We booked most of the major stuff... the great wall excursion and tianaman square, then a short flight within China to Xian to see the Teracotta warriors, then to Bangkok. We'll have two weeks once we are in Thailand to see that vast country and we'll be spending most, if not all of our time in southern Thailand. It will be refreshing to be done with all my prereq's and I should know whether I was accepted to the Master's program at USF and Samuel Merritt by then, so hopefully we'll have a call for celebration. Otherwise, we'll just have to celebrate that we are away from the jungle animals that live above us in our apartment. . . maybe it'll be a babymoon. HA! ;) (It's sweeps week, I have to increase my viewership with slightly truthful comments that add confusion and leave you hanging in bewilderment).

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun! Enjoy times like these because when you start having kids 2 weeks away in another country becomes too tiresome to even think about..ha ha! I want lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete