January 26, 2010

My First Day!



The first day of school was fun! I had two classes, Pharm/Physio and Assessment later in the evening. I can tell that this is going to be an experience of a lifetime for me. The faculty is so helping and I love being around them, I mean they are all nurses and I think my brain is wired from my accident to really feel safe and comfortable around nurses :)

The campus is honestly beautiful! To the cathedral to the Lone Mountain buillding that sits a top the hill of the campus. It has saints at every corner in the halls of the building and there are crosses in each room. My Pharm/Physio room has the most spectaculare view of the Golden Gate Bridge - AH, breathtaking!!

I got most of my books yesterday (I called the bank to take out a second on our home in Walnut Creek! ;) ) and then got my ID card for the hospital clinics and campus! So cute!! Now, I am organizing all my class material and reviewing the syllabi.

This semester is going to go quick, the entire program is! It's going to be a lot of work.. there are honestly only two grades in Grad school, an A or a B.. anything else you are asked to retake the class, and if you have to take a class twice... they drop you from the program. Talk about instilling the fear of God in you!

I'm just happy and thankful that everything worked out the way it has! I feel SO incredible blessed to be able to take this journey and to have such an endeering Husband who supports me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment