January 25, 2010

It's Official... MY FIRST DAY!

It is 8:45 and I just wanted to capture the first day excitement that I am feeling! I honestly cannot believe that this is it, I'm HERE! I have worked so hard directly and indirectly over the past three years to get here, and I am here. I visualized thi day three years ago when I was watching the movie the secret - but it out to the universe and now I am here. A million thanks to the love of my life for helping and supporting me emotionally to believe in myself, for without him I would not be here.

I know that there will be a lot of hard work and challenges over the coming months and years and each semester will pose different challenges both mentally and academically, but I am so excited! Oh my GOSH... I am going to be a RN!

Alright, I am off... wish me luck ;)

1 comment: