December 8, 2009

IT"S OFFICIAL!

I've been accepted to the Masters program at USF for the January 25th start term! I am so honored and excited and in shock. I just can't believe my dreams keep coming true. There were 224 applicants and approximently 30-35 people get in! Megan McDrew, the admissions counselor called me today to inform me that I have been accepted! She told me that I should be very honored (which clearly I am, have I told you that I am honored) and that it is a very competitive program (which I assumed when I was waitlisted). I replied by telling her she has no idea what this means to me, and that I am very honored! It's official... I've been accepted to nursing school !!!

Nurse to be Gina Marie's future title will read:

Gina M. Cummings, MSN, CNL , RN, CPA

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!! YOU ROCK!!! I AM SCREAMING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!Well in my head because Wyatt is sleeping..ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOOOORRRAAAAAAYYYYY!!! I am so happy for you and so proud of you! You have worked so hard and you so deserve it =) Now, go have the most fabulous time on your adventure with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete