September 1, 2009

6 years, 3 months and 15 days later ....

I'm finally here! I've arrived!!

I feel like I am realizing my dream! Right now, finally... after all of these years - I am finally realizing my dream! (Smiley face) I'm applying to nursing school!!!!!! (enhancing exclamation points). This is truly so exciting! From most recent to furthest away here it goes.

1. At the present moment I am applying to nursing school!

2. I am volunteering - an achievement in itself, considering I use to commute from Walnut Creek to San Francisco while working at PwC, passing by Children's Hospital in Oakland, wishing I was volunteering, really wanting to get my foot (well both feet) in the door.

3. Speaking of the city, when I worked at JG&R I WISHED that Brett and I lived in the city and that I was going to nursing school - can you believe that! 2 years ago I wished that I lived and the city and was going to nursing school - certainly checked that box.

4. Rewind and additional 4 years and you'll see me in the hospital surrounded by excellent physicians and nurses helping me get better.

5. Rewind 6 years, 3 months and 15 days later and you'll see me, lost as any 20 year old, wishing I could help people and impact their lives for the better (reading between the lines, this is the night before my car accident - which as many of you know, would change my life as I knew it then, forever....)

Anyway, I am here, and I just wanted to share my thoughts/feelings with you, my "Serendipitous Questers." You would think that I am overly caffeinated, but I am not, just feeling that I am truly blessed as I sit right where I am suppose to be. I will finish my application (well the start of them anyway) and leave you with this remarkable quote:

"Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything. So when you think a sustained thought it is immediately sent out into the Universe. That thought magnetically attaches itself to the like frequency, and then within seconds sends the reading of that frequency back to you through your feelings. Put another way, your feelings are communication back to you from the Universe, telling you what frequency you are currently on. Your feelings are your frequency feedback mechanism!"~ Jack Canfield ~

No comments:

Post a Comment