August 11, 2009

My first post! Woo whooo!

Serendipity - An unsought, unintended, or unexpected discovery or occurrence, made by accident and sagacity - Wikipedia

sagacity (plural sagacities)
The quality of being sage, wise, or able to make good decisions. - Wikonary

Quest - (kwst) n.
The act or an instance of seeking or pursuing something; a search.


So here it is, my very first "blog." I can't help but think to myself that I should have started this a loooong time ago, or at least when I decide to quit my job, and go back to school to follow my dreams of becoming a nurse, but as the saying goes, there is never a better time than the present... or something to that effect.

The culmination of my decision, to quit my senior associate position and world class firm, put my CPA on the back burner and probably, unknowingly (hmm...ok maybe I knew) break my father's heart, and go back to school to become a nurse was implanted in to my heart several years back (a story for another day). Not to mention, going from two incomes to one income, although, I shouldn't pride myself too much there, even though I was making "good money" it was not worth the dread of my exsistence at that time (ask my Husband).

So here I am, on what I will coin as "The Serindipidous Quest..." and LOVING IT!

Have you ever felt like you are right where you are suppose to be? I mean really really right where you are suppose to be and REALLY LOVED where you are at? I get that excited in love feeling whenever I think about my new path in life. It's like a million tiny butterflies twirling and dancing around in my tummy. I couldn't say that 6 years ago, or even 5. There have definatley been (as many of my friends and family can attest to) countless beautiful moments in the past years to the present moments; engagements, weddings, baby's, "life's events," and I have been very content and continue to count my blessings up. But this feeling, of fullfilling your life's purpose, is just, well, almost indescribable. Everything in life just feels, as my Husband would say "... as if the Stars have aligned..."and yet, the most beautiful part of of this quest is that I truely believe that it's just the beginning. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment