March 17, 2010

Happy Spring Break to Gina!

You'll never believe it, but not only is it Spring break (already!!) but I've been ill since Sunday.

It started off like a standard cold and then escalated into me bent over the toilet both ways every hour on the hour Monday night into Tuesday morning. I went to the doctor first thing Tuesday and she sent me to the ER to have a CT Scan on my stomach for the possibility of appendicitis.

I got to the ER (ironically enough the one we now live two blocks from and where I use to volunteer) and the ER doctor said he didn't think it was presenting like appendicitis, and that there is a really bad stomach bug going around (I want to kick this bugs you know what).

I'm better today, but I slept ALL day yesterday, through the night and woke up at 12:30pm today - so about 18+ hours of sleep. Insane and not fun, happy spring break to Gina! Hoping I continue to feel better in Tahoe, as we're headed up today, Brett, myself, Hurley and our newest addition - the appendicitis bug.

Brett stayed home with me all day yesterday and took me to the doctors and hospital. It was so cute, Brett, after all was said and done says... "You already had your fair share of bad stuff happen to you, you're suppose to be invincible now!"
I thought to myself, "I am deary, I have you by my side."

2 comments:

  1. Feel better Gina! Have fun in Tahoe and kick that bugs you know what..or Wyatt can he is very tough...He says LEAVE AUNTIE GINA ALONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... thanks Becky! Pretty much sick the entire spring break... no joke. But I guess it's better than being sick at school! Wyatt is so cute, I want to pinch him!

    ReplyDelete