April 27, 2010

Up to 447 Views!

Serendipitously 447 views....

The first 4 stands for... The date Brett and I broke up in High School (I have a pretty good memory, for better or worse)What date is that? February 4th, 1998.

The Second 4 stands for - The date Brett and I got engaged, June 4th, 2006.

The 7 stand for ... the date Brett and I got married 7/7/07...

More importantly, I would just like to thank everyone for viewing my blog, friends and family. I have actually had a few extraneous people contact me that googled the University of San Francisco, or my name from friends of friends who are looking into going into nursing school, to a friend I made at school who is my "voice twin," as she calls it. Yes people, I am important and people love me. Kidding...

I know Harpo productions is retiring this year, as my dream was ALWAYS to be on Oprah but Oprah if you are reading, do I have an inspirational story for you(was it bad that it was easier for me to spell her name backwards rather than forwards...?) If that fails, I live across the street from Daniel Steel... although when you live on entire city block, you have lots of "right across the street neighbors." I've thought about going and knocking on her big brass gate (there are about three range rovers, a few Mercedes and a giant GMC Denali in her drive way... all I am sure she has someone drive for her) and selling her my story for a discounted price ;) although I am sure you can't discount this.

I know something will come of this blog, even if it's just me writing and continuing to get emails from people seeking advice on how to get into nursing school :) Or maybe even a book of my own.

2 comments: